Награды
  • Warbringer
  • Eternity
  • Twilight
  • Sunrise
  • Ad Infinitum
  • The Flameseeker Prophecies
  • The Juggernaut
Где были куплены ВСЕ ваши ключи? Ключи акков.

Taleman

Мембер GW2
Реакции
рифтшоп.ру

ппц,скорее всего бросаю к черту рифт,если не восстановят.Вкачивать и одевать новый акк не собираюсь.Так что скорее всего до встречи в гв2(если конечно трабл не решат)

boLTd

Пропащая душа
Реакции
Гамазавр. Полет нормальный

dymm

Пропащая душа
Реакции
Не паникуйте.
Или проблема с доступом или с ключами. Проблема массовая. Разберутся за пару дней. Потом можете требовать компенсацию.
Это не совок.

LostHell

Посетитель
Реакции
Мой ключ и оплаты с плати.ру, тоже самое если не восстановят то пусть они идут н...., не буду ничего с нуля прокачивать.

Agev

Посетитель
Реакции
Вот несколько ответов забаненным юзерам, цитаты с Гохи.

Hello SUNchazer,

This is a notification that your account has been terminated due to the RIFT registration code that was used with account was reported as fraud. If you would like to continue playing RIFT, please create a new account and redeem a new registration code.

If you have any questions or concerns about this action please reply back and let us know.

Sincerely,
Trion Worlds Account ServicesServices

Hello Alexander!
Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.
In order to assist you with your request, we will need you to verify ownership of this account. Please contact Account Support by phone using the appropriate number for your country: http://trionworlds.custhelp.com/app/...tail/a_id/478/ (international charges may apply)
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT. Your reference number for this question is 110907-002033.
Sincerely,
Christie F.
Account and Technical Support Agent
Trion Worlds Inc.

Hello Vitaliy,

This is a notification that your account has been terminated due to the RIFT registration code that was used with account was reported as fraud. If you would like to continue playing RIFT, please create a new account and redeem a new registration code.

If you have any questions or concerns about this action please reply back and let us know.

Sincerely,
Trion Worlds Account Services

2-х забанили окончательно, 1 - го разбанят после звонка в саппорт.
Так что остается только надеяться на 2-й вариант.

Sincerely,
Trion Worlds Account Services

пичаль..ну чтож остается ждать ваху 40к :)

LostHell

Посетитель
Реакции
Вот их 3ий ответ на мои письма:
Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We are continuing to work on your issue. If you have more information, update your question here:

Brataxe

Посетитель
Реакции

I apologize for the inconvenience,and I understand how frustrating this may by.
As a gamer my self I understand your situation and I will feel exactly the same way.

Your account was deactivated because the game code was purchased fraudulently or it was purchased from an illegitimate retailer. You can contact the game code provider or retailer to get a new code or you can ask for a refund. You will all so have to create a new Rift account and to apply the game code there.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT.

Your reference number for this ticket is 110907-002023.

вот примерны перевод онлайн переводчиком.

Благодарим вас за обращение к нам по РИФТОВОЙ.

Я приношу извинения за доставленные неудобства, и я понимаю, как разочарование это может путем.
Как геймер мой сам я понимаю вашу ситуацию, и я буду чувствовать себя точно так же.

Ваш аккаунт был отключен, так как код игры был приобретен путем обмана или он был приобретен у незаконных розничной торговли. Вы можете связаться с поставщиком игрового кода или продавцу, чтобы получить новый код или вы можете запросить возврат средств. Вы все так должны создать новую учетную запись Рифт и применять игры код.

Если у Вас возникли дополнительные вопросы или замечания, пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь, дайте нам знать. Благодарю вас за вашу неизменную поддержку Trion миров и для игры в раскол.

Ваш номер для этого билет 110907-002023.

Короче левый код, и всех за это в бан.

LostHell

Посетитель
Реакции
А с продавцом не общался еще?
на продавца у которого я покупал уже 4 отр. отзыва и он товар свернул, походу денег не вернуть =\
http://plati.ru/asp/pay.asp?id_d=1139546

Brataxe

Посетитель
Реакции
Мне сказали что тот ключ вернут продавцу, а мне заменят на новый, новый ключ дали но аккаунт все так же забанен.

Agev

Посетитель
Реакции
Бред, вот типа разбанили хотя написали что ключ был приобретен у левака.

Hello Alexander!
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue, I realize it's frustrating and I'm happy to assist you in this matter. I have removed the fraudulent code from your account and it is now unbanned. In the future, be sure to purchase your game time cards from an authorized retailer.
If this account should be banned again for a fraudulent game time card, we will not unban the account.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT. Your reference number for this ticket is 110907-002033.
Sincerely,
Christie F.
Account and Technical Support Agent
Trion Worlds Inc.

на гохе тоже кого то разбанили..может и остальных разбанят?)

вот что пишет (как я понял начальник рифтшопа,или представитель..не важно)

не волнуйтесь возместим, мы на днях займемся другими играми, т.к. с трионом каши не сваришь, такой подставы мы не ожидали.

мы конечно можем сделать замену на ключ от рифт но не думаю что кого-нибудь это устроит.

у нас довольно раскрученный магазин и я уверен что когда мы выложим другие игры то у нас разумеется начнется прибыль и мы возместим всем у кого были проблемы, либо заменим на другую игру игры.

пока что мы ждем ответа от триона, надеюсь на лучшее и то что трион решит проблему.

С Уважением, Дмитрий.

Gies

Союзник
Реакции
сомневаюсь я что дело в ключах активации только, я свой ключ с стиме брал например, то есть он точно не палёный.

Taleman

Мембер GW2
Реакции
а тайм карты?или через кредитку деньги снимали?
судя по всему основная проблема в таймкартах

LostHell

Посетитель
Реакции
Походу прийдется свтор ждать и там играть :)

melky

Мембер GW2
Реакции
вот что мне ответил некто тимбо =)
разбанил но сука заставил еще раз плотить.

Response Via Email (Timbo) 09/08/2011 01:56 PM
Hello Igor,

My name is Timbo, and I'm a Level III Account Support Agent. Thank you for your patience and understanding so far, as I know how frustrating these issues can be. I'm happy to clarify the issue with you.

After reviewing your account, it appears that the registration code you redeemed was purchased fraudulently or from an illegitimate retailer.

At this time I have removed the code and suspension from your account so that you may have access to this account again as a one-time courtesy. In order to continue playing RIFT on this account, you will need to purchase additional game time.

Please take note that, if an action like this occurs again, the account will be permanently terminated and any appeal request will be immediately denied upon review.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT.

Your reference number for this ticket is 110908-000062.

Sincerely,

Timbo
Account Services Agent Level III
Trion Worlds, Inc.
Customer By Email (Igor Kuznetsov) 09/08/2011 01:26 PM
Hello again, this is your client Igor Kuznetsov, regarding my query, I dialed the number +15195685222 which I again advised to contact the department appeals. and provide data on the keys which I purchased.
I hope you will tell me which of the keys has been associated with fraud and I agree to reimburse him. Here are the details of which I possess
cd-key +30 days bought in a store riftshop.ru paid by the system http://www.oplata.info order num 5712040 (08.05.2011 10:23:23) 795 RUR ***тут был ключ***
this code has been accepted by the system without errors
The first month was paid by my credit card, the card registred at my name, data such card holder: Igor kuznetsov (same as on the account registered member) Card number: ***тут был неполный номер моей карты со звездочками*** This card registred at me and it could be no fraud, the payment I have not been canceled, the amount was about 12 euro
then I unsubscribe from this card since it was more profitable to buy time cards.
at the expiration of time vremenipriobrel card in a shop where I took
the key. Time-card 60 days in the shop bought riftshop.ru paid by the system http://www.oplata.info order num 5953629 (07/05/2011 17:53:44) 495 RUR ***тут был ключ*** adopted a system without error extended the active time of 60 days.
then just recently bought a map in another store direct.cod.ru fairly large store, cdkeys time cards sale there with the release of game. RIFT - 30 days (EU) 02.09.2011 10:54 order num 1090201203271 349 RUR ***тут был ключ*** Again, the system took the key and extended
the duration of the account for 30 days, no problems!
The result is I regularly pay for a game, have put my personal time, money, any illegal acts do not do, and suddenly get banned =( I think you can understand my feelings!
Explain why I could not have bought the key from unfair seller receive a message from your system that the key is incorrect, I would have lost some money, I would not last payment, but I could fix the situation by buying a key in another location, and more would not have turned to
this store! But instead, I lose all that money I invested in your product!
And so I have given you the all the information that I own and would like to resolve, if necessary, financial issues with you and not with the shop, which maybe sold me Not logged keys! I would also like to hear recommendations on payment of half-cards - where to best buy in Russia?
responding to a proposal to pay for a new account and start playing again - MY ANSWER NO! Attachment to the character to my account, I spent a lot of
time, which I no refund.
I wish to notice that I am an honest person, always pay for services and do not steal. Of course like any other customer I try to save money, but I never buy anything, what do I know what's selling anything stolen! I understand that could happen is some error in connection with criminal activities of third parties, I agree to take part in the investigation of the incident and if you want to incur some financial losses. But the permanent ban that I got I regard as the positiveness
charge me with theft or complicity. And it's insulting!
Thank you for your understanding.

-------- --------
: "Trion Worlds Appeals"

: ik1@bk.ru
: 08 2011, 22:00
: account banned for nothing( [Incident: 110908-000062

dymm

Пропащая душа
Реакции
Людей разбанивают. поэтому стоит продолжать давить на саппорт, упирая на то, что вы купили действительный ключ (что доказывается его успешной регистрацией). Проблемы продавца ключей или ошибок активации - не ваши проблемы, вы - "третья сторона".